- Visualize the World’s HTS Projects
- Collaboration with other IEA TCPs
- Annual Report 2016: IEA Technology Collaboration Program on High Temperature Superconductivity
- HTS Roadmap Summary
- Learn how the HTS TCP is fostering the young generation of scientists
- Interested in Membership?
- 9-11 April, HTS TCP ExCo Meeting, Houston, TX
- IEEE CSC Events Calendar
Superconductivity is a phenomenon that causes certain materials, at low temperatures, to lose all resistance to the flow of electricity. The lack of resistance enables a range of innovative technology applications. Devices based on superconductivity have been available in certain niche markets for decades. In particular, superconducting magnets are used in many applications requiring powerful electromagnets, such as in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
Dr. Luciano Martini
Chairman of Executive Committee
RSE 20134 Milano
Phone: +39 02 2125 5376